|Posted on: 7/29/2013
Location: New York , NY 10282
Send Email Visit Website
Hiring Entry level L2EAD/CPT/OPT Students for BA/QA Healthcare Positions
Quadrant 4 Consulting, Inc is an Information Technology (IT) product and Services Company headquartered at Rolling Meadows, IL. We're a public company and carry 14 in-house projects for our direct clients and rendering services to Fortune 100 customers Worldwide by having 1200 employees working different location across the world. We have our development centers in United States across NJ,IL, CA and India.
We are currently hiring fresh graduates and experienced IT professionals(Valid CPT/OPT/F1 or a valid work Status) for our ONSITE training with placement opportunity on various technologies offered by our dedicated full time trainer
Courses Offered :
• Quality Assurance
• Business Analysis
• Healthcare Testing
Timings:-(Monday to Friday - Morning 9 to Evening 5)
Why only Quadrant 4 Consulting, Inc ?
• We are PUBLIC COMPANY listed in US Stock Exchange leading market since 16 years.
• Well Experienced Fulltime Faculty ( Training and Development).
• Focus on Key Tools and Technologies required for job placement.
• Duration: 4 - 6 Weeks (Depends on Students Prior Background).
• Exclusive Instructor Guided Lab Sessions.
• Samples/Projects for all Technologies and Tools.
• Flexible Classroom Hours.
• Assistance all the time for questions and issues.
• Guidance with Resume and Interview Preparation .
• Real-time Projects
• FREE Training and FREE Accommodation for interested candidates.
• Training provided by instructors with 7-8 years of industry experience.
• Learn by example teaching methodology that involves 70%exercise and 30% lecture
• Software access for practice.
• User Guides & Soft Copies will be provided.
• Required material will be provided for interview preparation.
• Assistance in resume preparation and review.
• Aggressive marketing /interview and on job support.
• 100% Job Placement within a month
• Free career counseling.
• Our trainers mainly focus extensively on their Real time project experience
• Feedback from training coordinators throughout the course.
• Guarantee lowest bench period
• We work with Direct clients and Implementing partners
• Marketing team will assist you with Resume guidance and mock-interviews, before we actually start marketing.
• Free H1B sponsorship and Free GC for qualified employees.
• We are E-verified
• Relocation charges of $ 500 and flight ticket would be paid while moving to first project
• We cover your Initial relocation expenses
• We pay you BONUS as for referral scheme.
Criteria for qualified candidates:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in CS/IT, MBA, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• Valid CPT/OPT/F1 or a valid work Status
• Should be open for initial relocation Nationwide on Client project
• Should be available to get trained at New Jersey.